Mezcla Designs' Spring Essentials
Spring isn't over yet. Here at Mezcla Designs, we've compiled a list of all the things that make this season a little more special for us.
1. This Luna Llama print by Spring Whitaker is exactly what we call a conversation starter. Luna Llama print, $25; skylinearteditions.com.
2. Sometimes we need a good hat for our outdoor photo shoots. Luckily for us, Brixton's fedoras provide full face coverage and look incredibly stylish. Brixton Rio Wide Rim Fedora, $98; nordstrom.com.
3. Want to set a mood? We recommend placing a vase of wildflowers next to one of these gorgeous candles by Voluspa for a touch of instant romance. Baltic Amber Candle, $25; shoppigment.com.
4. These whimsical agate coasters are just what we need for our springtime-inspired cocktails. They also have padded feet, making them easy on delicate surfaces. Black and Gold Agate Coasters, $125; jonathanadler.com.
5. R+CO's Jackpot styling cream is our current obsession, as it smells incredibly good and leaves the hair soft and manageable. Jackpot styling cream, $25; randandco.com.
6. Since they don't require soil, Tillandsia Xerographica-or airplants-are considered to be extremely versatile. We like placing them on bare wire frames, in delicate, glass terrariums or above the floor on a string. Tillandsia Xerographica starting at $11; shoppigment.com.
7. We love all Moroccon poufs, but this cover by happytapis made from a fluffy, Beni Ourain rug is perfect for lazy days lounging in the living room. The Minimalist Vintage Beni Ourain Pouf/Beni Ourain Floor Cushion/Pouf Cover, $185; etsy.com.
8. There's just something about the nostalgic look of Polaroid pictures that makes us want to chuck our smartphones into the nearest ravine (we like them too much to do that however, so we won't). Fuiji film Instax Mini 8, $69; amazon.com.
9. This embellished mirror from Anthropologie is beautiful enough to position on our dresser, alongside our collection of terrariums, geodes, and other treasured knick knacks. Olive Leaf Mirror, $58; anthropologie.com.
What are your springtime essentials? Let us know in the comments below.